Sunday, February 06, 2005

Advice From A Caterpillar

Did Alice Walk Through The Quantum Mirror?

`I'm afraid I can't put it more clearly,' Alice replied very politely, `for I can't understand it myself to begin with; and being so many different sizes in a day is very confusing.'

`It isn't,' said the Caterpillar.

`Well, perhaps you haven't found it so yet,' said Alice; `but when you have to turn into a chrysalis--you will some day, you know--and then after that into a butterfly, I should think you'll feel it a little queer, won't you?'


As a child reading: "Alice in Wonderland" and "Alice Through The Looking Glass," it all made perfect sense. The large was small, and the small was large... and falling asleep you could find yourself in another realm where time and space collided in ways that allowed extra-dimensional travel.

In this way I fell asleep to waken up and find myself on the moon. I could walk around as normal, and time travel was never a problem in my dreams. I could experience the sailing ships battling it out on the high seas, firing the canons... and waking up in time to know I was alive. I could travel to Delphi, Mars, other dimensions and experience other lives. The future and the past were my teachers.

For some strange reason human beings today seem reluctant to recall their dreams. I mean the dreams that make reality come alive. Dreams that bring us back in touch with who we really are. Dreams we can share with the animals, birds and trees in order to recall the respect and gratiude our ancestors felt for their companionship and support.

"We are nature, long have we been absent, but now we return,
We become plants, trunks, foliage, roots, bark,
We are bedded in the ground, we are rocks...
We are two resplendent suns, we it is who balance ourselves orbic and steller, we are as two comets,
We prowl fang'd and four-footed in the woods, we spring on prey,
We are clouds forenoons and afternoons driving overhead,
We are seas mingling, we are two of those cheerful waves rolling over each other and interwetting each other,
We are what the atmosphere is, transparent, receptive pervious, impervious,
We are snow, rain, cold, darkness we are each product and influence of the globe,
We have circled and circles till we have arrived home again, we too
We have voided all but freedom and all but our own joy."


We two, how long we were fooled - Walt W. Whitman
Quantum Relationships

No comments: