Sunday, December 29, 2013

Mycelial Candida Fungus: A Bad Trip?

I have never taken drugs .. I do not like strong alcohol .. I never smoked cigarettes nor taken any kind of medication or hallucinogenics.

Yeast to Mycelial Candida Fungus
I did some research into an area that I call: Candida yeast's "altered state" .. where the benign yeast shape shifts into its fungal form: Candida yeast to mycelial Candida fungus .. also known as mycelial candida. Mycelium is the vegetative part of a fungus consisting of a mass of branching, thread-like hyphae.

After changing from yeast into a fungi - with a developed mycelium - Candida ventures to spread beyond the intestinal walls by rooting through (penetrating) the walls of the colon (mucosa) and entering the bodies tissues and organs. Once the walls of the intestine have been punctured (leaky gut) .. microbes and yeast invade the blood stream.

Candida can compromise the bodies major organs and glands.

From my own experience the rest is a roller coaster ride .. something of a "bad trip" for the entire body as well as the nervous system and brain. Fluctuating blood sugar levels .. fatigue .. immune disorders .. allergies .. affecting lymph and adrenal glands .. the heart .. organs .. blood and central nervous system.

Like A Bad Trip!
I am back to this concept of the smallest particle affecting the large: How the micro-particle affects the larger system / the larger organs! In my research I discovered that intake of Psilocybin mushrooms can result in .. feelings of nausea, jitteriness and a mild increase in blood pressure, heart rate, and breathing. Psilocybin mushrooms do not generally cause dangerous physical reactions...

Candida fungus does cause dangerous physical reactions - and this is something researchers probably have not considered. Having experienced Candida overgrowth and leaky gut it comes to me that Candida is an extremely dangerous and toxic "micro-fungi" that creates havoc with the body leading to a roller coaster ride of bad trips!

If Candida overgrowth is similar to having a toxic fungi overdose (except the fungi are living and growing inside the body) .. then to what extent could the disruption of the nervous system be "hallucinogenic"? A toxic nerve hallucinogen!

Descriptions of the use of Psilocybin mushrooms often include: Experience of death or feelings of dying. The bodies metabolism goes into a slower state almost like an active form of suspended animation. On my worst days dealing with Candida overgrowth that is how it felt .. like dying!

Sometimes I would wake up in the middle of the night or early morning - barely breathing - with extremely low heart rate [sometimes it was extreme heart rate and other times next to no heart rate]. I could barely get out of the bed to go to the toilet - as I was drinking a lot of water to detox... My whole body was like a sack of bones held together with thin strings of lifeless tendons.

I have to admit .. it almost felt like death.

When I fell asleep at night I was never sure if I would waken up the next day. When I woke up I felt like death warmed up .. hahahaha .. my mind was sometimes foggy and drifting. It was sometimes like waking up out of a wall of fog. To what extent was my body on a bad toxic fungi trip as a result of the waste produced by Candida and other leaking bacteria - microbes and yeast?

I also noticed that internal effects and symptoms would change with the weather. One to two days before a change in weather the joints in my shoulders - arms and legs would become inflamed and painful. Cold damp weather was not good! Warm dry weather was less of an issue.

In nature, bacteria and fungi growth cycles change with surrounding weather .. local temperatures and the time of year. If fungi and bacteria are growing inside my body they are still going to live out their various growth cycles. I imagine that there are times when the bacteria and fungi are less active and less toxic .. and there are times when the bacteria and fungi are extremely active and very toxic!

The point I am trying to make is that overgrowth of fungi and bacteria inside the body shit out toxins and chemicals that are not only highly acidic .. but interfere with or alter the natural chemical and hormonal balance of the human body. Apart from the fact that this micro-toxic waste is a danger to tissue - glandular and organ health.

Because this idea is new to me - I am not really finding the right words to express what I feel and what I am seeing. One part of me wants to call Candida fungus a "psycho-toxin" .. but that is the wrong word. To me... That is how I see it!

What I am trying to say is that there are psycho-active fungi. I am asking: Is Mycelial Candida Fungus a psycho-depressant fungi? In other words .. it interferes with the natural healthy function of the cells .. nervous system .. the brain .. the glands .. and respiratory system!

Does Candida change into its fungal state when the bodies healthy probiotic bacteria are wiped out? Is the absence of beneficial gut bacteria a "death signal" in Nature. Is that when the trip begins? I will address this in my next post: The Zen Qi Particle!