Friday, July 04, 2014

First Law of The Self

Computers and computer software application and design
.. are based on the functions of the human brain

I recently noticed a new hysteria on the World Wide Web described as "emotional contagion" .. hahaha .. emotional contagion! I do not indulge in social media. I was using the Internet in its beginning [early days] when creative artists had to build and design their own websites and interactions were wild and free!

Apparently those who use social media are in danger of being infected by "emotional contagion" ?? Seriously .. people .. some of you have to wake the f#ck up !! Like get a brain .. and maybe take some responsibility for who you are. "Oh! My! God! I was infected by emotional contagion!" On some levels the Internet has become a circus .. a gladiator entertainment circus .. where people battle to see who will dominate the area at any point in time and space.

First .. what is EMOTION?

Since you were a small child you have experienced emotions .. and do you have any idea .. do you have any insight into the nature of your emotions? No? Maybe some of you have taught yourselves to understand and have insights into the spectrum of human emotions .. like AWARENESS and MEDITATION.

The root of emotion is [to] move [motion / movement] - to excite / to disturb.

Let's say: moving .. stirring .. agitation .. any strong feeling. Let's say that something inside the human being is set in motion [an experience of feelings that can change and develop]. For example .. one can feel happy for no apparent reason .. one can feel sorrow or fear .. one can feel compassion or anger. All humans share these basic emotions.

Small Child .. Big Dreams
As a very small child I begin to experience these emotions. You come out of the baby state of protected awareness and your spirit begins to connect with the electronics and the software of the human body. At first maybe you are like a happy passenger on an early flight .. and suddenly you begin to experience that you are sitting in the pilot seat.

One could say that emotions are like weather patters or turbulence that the pilot experiences during the flight path of an entire life [experience]. There are dangers .. there are beautiful moments .. there are what the f#ck [moments]. How the pilot reacts in situations is part of what we currently call emotions.

A pilot flying through the spectrum of life can become aggressive .. angry .. violent .. passive .. fearful .. fearless .. discover love and compassion .. can experience elation / happiness and inner peace. Do you see how many emotions there are? Why are there so many emotions?

What broadband spectrum of emotions do human beings mainly use?

As a small child I was aware of all these emotions .. like multiple levels of software installed on a computer [and how to use this software]. My first reaction four years old was .. who put me down here in the mad house? I was a small child .. I wandered out into the garden on my own .. I looked up at the sky.

I am looking up and in my mind I have this mysterious impression of disk shaped lights .. and I say to them: Get down here right now and take me back home!! This Planet is a complete insane nut house and I did not agree to this. I am laughing now .. but in the moment it was not funny.

The biggest problem I was aware of at the time was not my OWN emotions [that were pretty calm] .. but the emotions of the people around me. I became aware that most people were on out of control emotional roller-coaster rides of the self-indulgent kind.

I was thinking as a child .. no one can fix this .. people are insane !!

My sky brothers and sisters did not come down [as I commanded] to take me home .. and so I am still here. They never answer direct .. but I vaguely recall an interaction that said to me: You can do it!

Before my Grandfather died [I was nine years old when he died] .. we went on a holiday train journey to the sea .. on a steam-engine train that sounded like: Clickety-click clickety-click .. click clack .. clickety-click.

On the train my grandfather said: can you hear it? I asked: Hear what? My Grandfather answered: Yes I can do it. Yes I can do it. I know I can do it. I know I can do it. Yes I can. Yes I can. I know I can. I know I can.
[to the rhythm of the train].

My Grandfather did not know that the ETs said to me: You can do it!

First Law of The Self
I am going to say to all of you now: Yes! You can! The basis of what I am going to say is more complex than many people want to hear. You can do it .. but it is WHAT you do and HOW that matters. For example .. you can be angry .. you can be hurt .. you can be afraid .. you can be suffering .. you can be jealous .. you can be happy .. feel love .. compassion .. feel inner peace.

Emotional contagion does not exist.

For some reason we like to think of ourselves as victims. There is a current thread of poor humans being manipulated and influenced by more "powerful" interests and institutions. Guess what? You are them and they are you. All humanity shares the same basic functioning software that allows us to live and interact and survive on this Planet.

All human races on the Earth have different languages and different ethnic cultures .. but all Earth humans share same basic feelings .. desires and emotions beyond spoken languages. You can be angry in any language on Earth and it is just anger. You can feel compassion in any language on Earth an it is just compassion.

Emotions are not CONTAGIOUS .. emotions are built in [like an operating software]. You influence yourself.

The first law of the self as taught to me is that I AM RESPONSIBLE for my own emotional state even when I allow those emotions to run on inner autopilot setting. If I am unaware of my emotions [reactions] and I simply go along for the [unconscious] ride .. I am STILL responsible for state of my own mind.

I try to make this brief and simple!

All the emotions and feelings are set up as dynamic interactive relationships between inner and outer life forms / experiences. If you are in danger and you react it can save your life. If you feel compassion and love it can save your life. Let's say we have multiple choices.

Whoever designed this is beyond brilliant !!

Emotions are designed as highly advanced interactive software of sensation and compass of awareness and compass of intelligence [when the human beings are not on auto-pilot]. Emotions are also inter-species instantly recognisable. When a cat is angry .. you know it! When is cat is loving .. you know it! When a dog is sad .. you know it! When a dog is sending you the love .. you know it!

We humans do not use Inner Compass !!

This is where I come back to the Roman Circus. In general humans do not use the inner compass. In general humans are on a roller-coaster ride of emotions .. feelings and sensations [without discipline and intelligence]. Worst of all .. they blame each other for external influence of the roller-coaster emotional rides.

Emotions are experienced inside .. from within .. THAT IS THE KEY !!

The situation is negative and I feel BAD! The situation is positive and I feel good! The first thing I was taught by the spiritual beings is BALANCE. If someone is negative? So what! If someone is positive? So what! If someone attacks you? So what! That is inner balance.

The first law of the self is the navigation of the entire inner software you have to work with on all levels of being. Incantations are free to use the inner software on the lowest or highest levels of existence .. or put it all on auto-pilot!

The Donkey
I hope this makes sense .. but when you lead a donkey along the path and the donkey stops and for whatever reason refuses to move. You can try using a carrot to move the donkey or you can try hitting the donkey with a stick and maybe neither causes the donkey to move! It is the same with your "emotions".

YOU MOVE YOUR OWN EMOTIONS !!

If the donkey decides to move on along the path .. it is the inner decision of the donkey that changes the energy of what is happening. The same with a horse. When horses sense danger ahead they will refuse to go any further .. no matter what the human does to try and control the mind and direction of the horse. The same applies to humans!

The incarnate human is at the center of their own spirit incarnation and that includes EMOTIONS! I taught myself to be calm and aware in all situations [not to have emotions on auto-pilot]. People tell you how amazing you are! Is that so? People tell you how stupid you are! Is that so? The dynamics are within us and how we use those dynamics creates our lives .. lifetime after lifetime!

Is That So?
Zen master Hakuin was praised by his neighbors as one living a pure life. A beautiful Japanese girl whose parents owned a food store lived near him. Suddenly, without any warning, her parents discovered she was with child. This made her parents very angry. She would not confess who the man was, but after much harassment at last named Hakuin.

In great anger the parents went to the master.
"Is that so?" was all he would say.

When the child was born, the parents brought it to the Hakuin, who now was viewed as a pariah by the whole village. They demanded that he take care of the child since it was his responsibility.
"Is that so?" Hakuin said calmly as he accepted the child.

A year later the girl-mother could stand it no longer. She told her parents the truth – that the real father of the child was a young man who worked in the fishmarket. The mother and father of the girl at once went to Hakuin to ask his forgiveness, to apologize at length, and to get the child back again. Hakuin was willing. In yielding the child, all he said was: "Is that so?"