Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Body Inhabitants: The Masters Show Me Reality

Student: Master! What is reality?
Master: Do you know yourself?

The two drawings you see are one drawing! I am using this artistic progression to visually show the process of adaptation and change or transformation of Incarnate Body inhabitants .. on Earth. At the same time I use this to show you the different variations in the nature of REALITY depending on the OBSERVER.

What Is Real?
Jiddu Krishnamurti said: The observer is the observed. If you take time to go into this deeply? You may discover yourself inside this yin/yang concept of the oneness of observation / observing and the observed!

The first drawing is like an apprentice or student [Buddha] beginning [developing] their inner energy [chi] awareness.

Cultivating Inner Chi Awareness
At first the student asks: What is real? Then they do the inner work because no one gives them the answer .. because there is no answer [at that point].

The student seriously asks: What is real? Then the student does the work inside themselves to discover the answers.

You see the same drawing looks totally different as it changes and transforms. But it is the same drawing! This is to show how a human being [who is the same being] transforms themselves when they apply and work at this inner transformation.

The Masters Show Me Reality
As western science mindset began to take over .. Earth human body inhabitants shifted to see "reality" as 90 percent 3D material physical matter and 10 percent mind / psyche influence [interactions]. This has been the 2,000 year legacy from the Roman Empire.

Through western dominance and influence around the World the unknown .. the invisible .. the paranormal and the mysterious psyche were demonized. This was a big mistake if you want a healthy Planet shared by healthy Inhabitants. In yin/yang cultures the psyche and the physical body are ONE.

The Masters love me because I have my own curious mind. If you do not create discipline within the mind and you just let it run everywhere without accuracy .. then you may as well be finding your way through a maze or labyrinth. By accuracy I mean true Martial Arts application of right power and focus.

Sometimes when I do not understand something I question things in the wrong way. What I mean by "the wrong way" is that I think I know what is real and what is not real... I already have a decision in my mind that I am seeing reality .. and from that fixed standpoint I question what is real! What is reality!

The Masters show me [very gently] that all REALITY is INSIDE !!

The Masters show me in such a way that I see and discover this myself. It is like walking along a long hard path when you discover a beautiful flower growing in the sandy desert at the side of the path. You discover the flower unexpectedly for yourself and you see the flower .. that is set there for you by The Masters.

In your search .. you come across a gift.

Of course .. my own behavior has to be in complete harmony with the situation. This is where I talk about inner discipline and right action .. applying the right power and focus. Some people may ignore the flower .. others may walk over it .. some may try to worship it. All are related to power and focus.

Where do I see the flower?

If the flower is reality and I am searching on the path .. where do I see the flower?

I see the flower inside.

The REALITY is INSIDE. All physical and non-physical realities are experienced INSIDE. What happened in the last 2,000 years was a shift inside humans to focus on the dense 3D physical material existence and to suppress all other living "flowers" along the path.

The problem is humans are conditioned to believe feelings .. emotions .. mind .. thoughts and the psyche are not REAL and base physical material reality is REAL. If you think about it .. most experiences inside the physical body depend on cognitive brain / mind psychic senses combined with feelings and emotions +_#

If you study the paranormal: Psyche / emotions / trauma can create "ghosts" within the physical realms .. which means transient non-physical psychic elements can survive physical death. In certain energy locations these non-physical entities continue within their patterns. So .. what is real and what is not real?

Then I asked myself: Well then .. how do I experience the World?

My whole experience of the World is INTERNAL !! It relates to who I am .. how I see .. what I feel .. how I choose to interact [or not interact] .. there is the psyche and other extraordinary senses that all play a part in how I see the World around me.

The whole experience is INTERNAL.

The ancient eastern philosophy observations of reality moves more towards 90 percent chi energy .. psyche .. mind .. consciousness .. awareness .. emotions and non-physical forces with 10 percent physical matter experience.

When you get into your physical car and you drive on the physical pathways .. the car will not drive without some source of invisible non-physical power [energy] source. Without the non-physical energy source the car will not move. It is the same with a physical body!

Reality is not external .. we carry reality inside us.

It is actually more powerful .. in that: We are our own reality! I want to go into this more deeply in the next posts .. as this discovery is an ongoing multi dimensional experience .. with different levels all meeting at one point. The dimensions meeting at one point is something I have yet to fully understand.