Monday, June 13, 2016

Central Paradigm Implosion: 2016 - 2066

January 26 - 2066 Year of The Chinese Fire Dog
This experience took place in related Earth dimensions ...

When caught in a standing pattern [behaviour] .. one thinks the pattern will always be taking place in the future. The problem is surrounding fields fluctuate in short and long cycles. Earth dimension field has come to the end of a central paradigm pattern.

These natural cycles exist outside of human influence. The cycles are part of a natural invisible surrounding intelligent field that all creatures inhabit. Each cycle teaches who we are and why we are here. It is called: Mastering The Cycles.


Imploding Central Paradigm Model
In this pictograph [model] you can see the Primary Central Entity affecting the surrounding field(s).

The central component can be a belief system .. institution .. individual .. so-called leader or central system. The model humans have predominantly experienced within the last cycle.

I drew the pictograph first without thinking and as I came to the end of all the dots .. something in my mind began to explain various aspects within the drawing: You see the central figure [whoever they are] is off center [off balance].

Part of the influence is being pulled off balance by those being influenced. Usually in this model there are a small number of people close to the central field and the further away .. the more concentrated the influence [gravity effect] becomes.

The whole outside mass connected to the influence of the Central Field are actually moving the center [Qi] influence off balance. This is not an intelligent model and it cannot work long term. It always collapses. There will always be elements of chaos and out of balance opposing fields. Just think of it in terms of fluctuating magnets.

In the drawing the green dots are 3D incarnate humans .. the blue dots are associated spirits [ancestors] connected to the humans. The red dots are negative spirit associations to the physical 3D incarnate humans. I drew less of them because red is itself a strong colour. The colour alone makes it clear.

Masters Beyond Paradigm's Influences
Masters can incarnate into any paradigm cycle and be who they are. Qi Masters do not get caught in dominant model patterns or pulled off balance by human fluctuations in the surrounding fields.

The drawing represents inner harmony.

Inner harmonic states are superior to and are outside of the influence of fixed or changing paradigm models = variations in cycles or restricted influences within each dominant paradigm pattern and the fixed functions within each Planetary cycle.

One method used by practitioners during the last central paradigm control cycle was to withdraw from the world to find Nirvana [peace / enlightenment]. In such a messed up world that is really selfish and irresponsible. At the same time I do not mean you end up like the entity in the implosion model.

I was a shy person not looking for attention .. doing a lot of Inner Cloaking to hide my true essence. I was like this as a child and it only got stronger as I developed into the outer world of humans and strangers. I had my own escape planned from 11 years old until 22 years old [when I graduated from College].

Through College years I dressed terribly in jeans that were too big for me .. wearing big baggy sweat shirts and my hair was like a wild woman of the woods [I'm exaggerating #_#] .. but it did not stop people. Large groups of people were attracted to me like bees to honey.

One thing I can tell you about the Central Paradigm Model *_* [that is 100% true]. No matter if you are an individual .. a leader .. institution or whatever you are: At all points in this model parts of the influence will turn against you .. or everything will turn against you.

Some of you will understand what I am saying and a lot of you will not understand or not want to understand. The fact is the outer field [cycle] is changing whether anyone wants to face it or not. All people influenced by the central paradigm are also attached to [caught in] this model and do not want it to end.

I knew this central paradigm model was f#cked from the age of four years old .. and I planned my own escape at an early age. At 22 years old I returned to the mountains and told the Invisible Guides that my next stage would be to find an isolated cottage in the Highlands and live isolated for the rest of my life. I was not going to live out in that "crazy world".

Those [for me] too large groups of people who gravitated toward me would out-of-the-blue turn against me. First .. I did not ask these people [or want these people] to gravitate to me .. they came to me .. plus I did not reach out to them. But once they were there a bipolar relationship would manifest where across the board all of them would have serious irrational inner psychological bipolar issues.

Jiddu Krishnamurti put it this way:
First they will put you on a pedestal .. then they will try to tear it down!

Even more bizarre! I show in out-of-balance drawing the related paranormal influences surrounding 3D physical interactions. Whoever is at the center of this influence model is also being put off balance by related paranormal fields. You are holding together not only physical reality influence but also spirit [ghost] and negative entities [energies] surrounding each physical incarnate group.

I find it easier to deal with the paranormal than deal with humans.

Individuals like Jiddu Krishnamurti .. Dali Lama .. Morihei Ueshiba [AIKIDO] .. Gichin Funakoshi [Karate Do] were able to overcome the Central Paradigm Effect inside themselves and teach what they had to teach. There are individuals who are able to create balance outside of the dominant field in their own unique ways.

Over the next 50-60 years the outer paradigm field is changing to another level no matter what humans think or feel or want! For those of you who realise that you cannot run away and you cannot interact .. what do you do ??

Intelligence is awareness and awareness is intelligence as ONE beyond yin/yang.
Krishnamurti called this: The Pathless Path. It is pure ZEN.
It is the ultimate form of Martial Arts!