Saturday, August 06, 2016

Body Inhabitants: Male Android Pelves

Human Pelvis: A large compound bone structure at the base of the spine that supports the legs. It consists of hip bone, sacrum, and coccyx. In human males the pelvis is called: The Android Pelvis.

The pelvis is one of the most useful skeletal elements for differentiating between males and females. Female pelves are larger and wider than male pelves and have a rounder pelvic inlet. Male iliac crests are higher than females, causing their false pelves to look taller and narrower.

I just returned from an interactive Body Inhabitant Incarnation Transition Zone #_#

I know some people reading this for the first time may think I am kidding around .. but those of you who know me also now that I am not kidding around. I did just get back from an Interactive Transition Zone. This is basically that Incarnate Body Inhabitants exists across multiple dimensions where all aspects are related and part of each other.

One example is you exist simultaneously on multiple dimensions in one unified time space where all incarnate aspects are related to each other and affect each other = they all work together. The hard truth is: The multi-incarnational aspects either work together to bring you down or they work together to enlighten you!

Maybe you call that: The Law of Karma ??

Inter-dimensional Masters are working with me relating to older incarnations = I know them very well! They had been showing me a lot of lost awareness and knowledge relating to the human sacrum and the entire skeletal bone structure. I know most people think their organs are supreme? The truth is the bones .. the skeletal structure and the skull are supreme.

Basically .. no skeletal structure no organs !! No human !!

The original work I was doing is related to teachings of the pelvic anterior muscles ligaments and tendons. The psychic word association "anterior" I was shown leads (in this dimension) to a fragmented physiological down the rabbit hole maze where ligaments tendons and muscles are not "related" / directly one and the same !!

I was specifically searching for the anatomical term for buttock muscles: Gluteus maximus. I discovered that GM muscles [Deep Sacral Gluteus Maximus] were originally divided into two and now [triangle] it has been discovered that the buttock muscles [GM] have three interactive forms: 1. Superficial sacral fibers. 2. Deep ilium fibers, 3. Superior - Deep sacral fibers.

The most important teaching was / is that bones ligaments tendons and muscles are ONE.

Male Android Pelves [Pelvis]
Outside of anatomy studies I am sure very few of you have heard the term: Android pelvis .. that is the anatomical term used to describe the male pelvis.

I was really blown away that this term is out in the open hidden in plain sight because Invisible Lamas had been teaching me how to walk. It is embarrassing we humans do not know how to walk when all the animals are born knowing how to use their incarnate bodies.

The pelvis and sacrum are essential to the whole layout and function of the human structure. The "android" part really amazed me .. and was a surprise .. because of what I was told [shown] by the Invisible Lama Guides.

Previously over a number of weeks the Invisible Guides were teaching me about "hybrid Earth humans" and how the physical human form is unsuitable to living and surviving on the surface of the Planet. How this situation we are in now struggling to survive like animals on the Planet's surface is why we destroy most of the eco-system that we inhabit.

Where the "Android Pelvis" comes into this .. is that the human design [gluteus maximus muscles] were designed for sitting. The reason they were designed for sitting is because the humanoid form is a hybrid design created to live in hybrid environments.

A hybrid environment is an high technology structure on the surface of a Planet .. a hybrid technical structure inside a Planet or orbiting a Planet or Solar System. Those are three basic forms of hybrid structures that hybrid humans were designed for. The human was a functional inhabitant of hybrid environments before everything fell apart a long time ago.

Anatomy of Gluteus Maximus Muscles [Sketch]
I have been researching and writing this post since 23 July 2016 .. this is partly because of the complexity of what I am being shown [by the ancient guides] and also because I have been making a number of life changes. Sounds dramatic! Huh! It is not that dramatic .. it is very simple direction of our way on The Path.

My sketch of the anatomy of the human pelvis muscles is not anatomically accurate .. I just like to create and understand things for myself and drawing [pictographs] is a more ancient language far superior to words. People use words and say: I cannot draw! You see my drawing = it is not perfect ... but it is my own language. It is a language that speaks to me and a language I understand.

If you do the Martial Arts then these exercises are most perfect for the stretching and strengthening the three layers of Gluteus Muscles and tendons. No amount of fitness training or gyms or any muscle training will fully utilize these muscles because of what I call: Dead Leg #_#
I cannot say more at this point .. because the work we do for people through the Blogs to freely share information is trolled by organizations and corporations who [over the years] take the insights and patch together money making ideas and in some cases copyright the "appropriated" ideas even though they took it from another unidentified original source.
I was given an unusual concept how to protect the original unique information and stop others stealing it to copyright it and make money from it especially as they do not have a clue what is really behind this information !! This will be used in the future to "keep information free".

For those of you working to maintain your inner electrical charge and coherent life force .. don't look to your organs .. don't look to the soft processes of your physical body functions .. go deeper and figure out the source +_#

The source is hidden in plain sight !!