Monday, March 27, 2017

Yin Yang Qi Art: Most Precious Gift


Yin Yang Qi ART: Most Precious Gift
I am going to begin at the end of the story as this makes more sense to tell it this way than begin at the beginning .. #_#

You have a BIG FIELD to tell a small story.

In the early hours of this morning [March 27] I have two dreams. I wake up twice between 3 / 4 in the morning where I wake up and fall asleep.

The dream is the same dream [location situation experience] as it was originally. I am reverse engineering the dream woven into our 3D reality [past present and future]. The drawing is a visual representation of the Yin Yang spheres.

I had been watching HunanTV The Singer 2017 that I will show later .. where I was shown: It is not what YOU do alone .. but reality is also what others do. This is a form of intelligent adaptation where others respond to the Yin Yang Qi Art [spheres] and this internal adaptation creates what is.

I dream that I am in Hunan China [I am not sure] at an ancient site or interconnected dimension. Maybe I am the only Celtic person and maybe everyone else was Chinese. You may think this would be obvious .. but it is not !!

This was a small number of artists .. naturally interacting with another dimension in this 3D dimension .. where each person was holding a Dragon Orb. These were the same as yin yang orbs Dragons hold in eastern works of art. The orbs fit the hand perfectly and all appeared to be the same size and the same dimension.

The Yin Yang orbs seemed to be made of wood [not a wood that is on this Earth today] .. and they were carved as a perfect Yin Yang configuration. The only problem for us to understand is they were ALIVE. Living Qi force energy form.

Each artist had one of these Qi gifts.

The yin yang Qi does not belong to the incarnate being .. but it is a gift from some mysterious source. It is up to each person how they deal with and interact with this gift. Although the size of the orbs are the same .. the Yin Yang Qi [energy] levels are different.

It is not about SIZE .. but about the FOCUS #_#

An artist whose Qi seems to be very small and insignificant can have a profound effect simply because mega size is not the issue on Planet Earth .. but application [inner amplification and focus is KEY [Qi] .. if you know what I mean ??

In the dream the artists were striving to be the best .. it was a pretty complex dream .. but I was not striving to improve. In the dream I was studying the material energy Qi orb [of unknown origin] .. and that is the only clue I am going to give you ...

I have been watching the Hunan TV - I Am A Singer for some time [you do not have to speak Chinese to understand] .. and the two Chinese singers below were perhaps the least extrovert and the most shy. What you see below is how they pulled out that inner Yin Yang Qi Art from the soul.

Of course Dimash is Dimash .. whose skill and vocal register is beyond exception .. 我是歌手官方频道 I AM A SINGER .. but that is not the point! In the dream each Yin Yang Qi Art Gift is one part of the whole. It is about the universal ONENESS of unique Qi life force.

The Singer 2017 Hunan TV Semi Final

The Singer 2017 - Sandy Lam


Culture is also unique and part of the human experience on Earth. These two singers suddenly instinctively connected with an ancient heritage that existed across Asia long before Europe ever existed. The Chinese [for thousands of years] combined music with dance and drama as a way of telling a deeper story.

It is not entertainment .. it is a form of story telling or inner activation.